Cars24.com - Employer Branding Specialist (2-6 yrs)
We are CARS24
And as our name rightly suggests, we deal in everything related to pre-owned automobiles (car & bikes) and we do it 24/7.
Now, you might ask, in this sea of car re-sellers, what is it that makes us different? Well, CARS24 is more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved - with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles.
For a company launched in just 2015, CARS24 has scaled rapidly. With a presence in 100 cities and counting, we are growing at more than a 100% rate, year on year. That's not all - CARS24 provides several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
Our success is spearheaded by innovation - the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art propriety inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
As part of the HRIS Function, a primary mission of the HR Development Team is to design, deliver and support superior HR technology solutions that enable Human Resources to meet the Human Capital needs of the company. This COE works closely with the other HR COEs, the HR Business Partners and other Corporate Functions to give HR solutions that support Cars24 Colleagues, Managers and Business Leaders so that they can focus their attention on serving our clients
- Build strategy and brand voice for Cars24 as an employer brand.
- Partner with HR colleagues and recruitment team to drive diverse pipelining
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve employee experience at all stages
- Work closely with our marketing team to amplify brand and key messages
- Ensure we are leveraging all functionalities including maximizing our presence by creating engaging career pages
- Create and develop communication collaterals and initiatives to promote and diffuse our EVP
- Analyse and recommend innovative solutions to enhance the candidate's experience.
- Rethink our talent acquisition philosophy and find creative ways to bring it to life
- Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness of campaigns
- Provide training and advice to peers globally on employer branding best practices
- Drive internal efforts to cement Cars24 as the best place to work
- Align branding and marketing strategies to highlight our culture and diversity
- Proven previous experience in recruitment marketing
- Strong partnership skills and ability to work with global teams
- Social media experience. Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Post graduate diploma or degree in marketing or human resources function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.