Cars24.com - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Finance (2-7 yrs)
Selling a car is outright painful. Right for the very first owner of a car in 1880s, to an owner today - selling a car has been a disastrous experience. So much for all the advancements that includes autonomous and flying cars!!
Why is the problem worth solving?
First, because you and I hate how we have to sell our car. So if we can fix it, we build a REAL big business. Good news is that given we (CARS24!) already buy around 10,000 cars every month, so we know how to fix it.
Second, this gives us - supply- leadership. No one has the kind of supply of used cars like we do. It makes us kind of an - OEM equivalent- in used cars. Wow! But why is this wow? Because if you have supply, you can also own demand, financing and so much more. But it all starts with supply. This is how we organize a market that has been fragmented forever.
Third, auto business is not just transactions but is also, lending/ financing, servicing, insurance, data services, and so much more. So if we own supply, we can own the auto ecosystem.
So what can we create ?
Nothing less than India's largest auto company. A company that helps car owners sell their car, buy another car, get loan, get insurance, get carm repaired, and so much more.
India's largest auto company that could be worth so many tens of billions in a market that is $100bn addressable market today!
How do we do it?
We are a tech company. This is not possible without tech. We can- t organize supply or build future solutions without tech. However, operations/ execution is also very critical.
Where are we on this journey?
We are in Phase 1 of building supply. So as you can see we are just getting started and there is so much to accomplish. That's why it's such an exciting journey ahead and we would love you to be part of it.
We are 3 years old. We already buy a massive 10,000 cars a month and growing 20%+ month on month.As Elvis said, - Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine- If you love cars, you will get it. And if you get it, we would love to chat!
About the role:
- Management of banking relationship, operations and account related issues
- Fund Management and control of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow
- Payment & Collection Control and accounting Management, accounting and reporting of Fund based and non-fund based limits
- Design key treasury processes for front-end and back-end activities
- Manage day-to-day treasury activities such as cash flow management, long-term and short-term investment, risk management
- Implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Monitor and optimize bank fees/ charges
- Monitor Insurance & Fixed Assets of company
Role Specification -
- At least 2-6 years+ of experience
- Understanding of various settlement mode such as SWIFT, RTGS, NEFT, etc
- Experience in cash management, transactional banking & Treasury operations
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Coordinating with various locations/departments for collecting information and to enable smooth work
- Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual
- Comfortable with ambiguity, unpredictable work hours and open to working in a fast paced startup environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.