Cars24 - Senior Analyst - Core Analytics/Business Intelligence (1-5 yrs)
About CARS24 :
CARS24 is transforming the way India buys and sells cars. We, at CARS24, strive to revolutionize the pre-owned cars' market by providing disruptive solutions and services for a happy, hassle-free and simple car selling experience. Using advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based auctions, we enable our channel partners across the country to participate in auctions for each car, ensuring the best deals for our customers. We love cars and the joy, excitement and memories it brings along with it. So, when you drive to a CARS24, you get to keep the beautiful memories of your car and leave the worries of selling to us. At CARS24, we don- t buy used cars. We buy Your Cars.
Job Role and Responsibility :
- Data-driven decision making defines the de-facto modus operandi of our organization. Every function, be it Retail, Sales, Operations, Customer support, Marketing, etc. rely on data backed insights to make informed decisions, develop strategies & processes for driving growth and implement innovation solutions to business problems. The BI team is therefore at the core of driving all such efforts by leveraging our data - the most critical asset - and fusing it with the business context in order to guide all the business heads towards the organizational goals.
- As a BI team member, you would be responsible for researching, formulating and implementing innovative analytics solutions and accelerators, which would help functional heads and senior management in developing business-building strategies on a regular basis.
- Typical business problems that you would be working on are Retail and Sales team performance maximization, improving customer conversion, exploring avenues to increase revenue & margins, improving customer satisfaction rating, improving marketing ROI, etc.
Skill Requirement (must have) :
- Can-Do-Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
- Result-oriented. Should be self-motivated to try new ideas & quickly iterate to reach the desired outcome.
- Expertise and hands-on with SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Ability to take end to end ownership: understanding the business expectation, deciding the approach, doing ETLs, data exploration, insights discovery, communication and driving solution implementation with business
- Love of working with data to discover actionable insights
Work experience: 1 year+ of professional experience in analytics domain
Educational background: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent engineering degree
Location: Gurgaon (Head office)
CTC: Market competitive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.