Cars24 - Manager/Senior Manager - Core Analytics/Business Intelligence (3-9 yrs)
Founded in 2015, CARS24 is a tech-enabled used cars disruptor. It is India's largest platform for buying and selling used cars with presence across 100+ major cities in India. CARS24 is transforming the way India buys and sells cars. Unlike conventional buying & selling methods such as classifieds, our unique business model offers you the best price in the fastest possible time with expert assistance from start to finish. Using advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based auctions, we enable our channel partners across the country to participate in auctions for each car, ensuring the best deals for our customers.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Data-driven decision making defines the de-facto modus operandi of our organization. Every function, be it Retail, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer experience, etc. rely on data backed insights to make informed decisions, develop strategies & processes for driving growth and implement innovation solutions to business problems. The central BI team is therefore at the core of driving all such efforts by leveraging our data - the most critical asset - and fusing it with the business context in order to guide all the business heads towards the organizational goals.
- As a BI team member, you would be responsible for researching, formulating and implementing innovative analytics solutions and accelerators, which would help functional heads and senior management in developing business-building strategies on a regular basis. Typical business problems that you would be working on are Retail and Sales team performance maximization, improving customer conversion, exploring avenues to increase revenue & margins, improving customer satisfaction rating, improving marketing ROI, etc.
This is an individual contributor role and require you to have certain technical skills as listed below.
- Expertise and hands-on with SQL, Tableau and MS Excel. This is a must-have requirement for this role.
- Can-Do-Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
- Result-oriented. Should be self-motivated to try new ideas & quickly iterate to reach the desired outcome
- Ability to take end to end ownership: understanding the business expectation, deciding the approach, writing SQL queries, building Tableau dashboards, doing exploratory data analysis, discovering & communicating insights, drive adoption with business
- Love of working with data
Work experience: 3 year+ of professional experience in analytics team / organization
Educational background: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent engineering degree
Location: Gurgaon (Head office)
CTC: Market competitive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.