Cars24 - B2B Business Head - Australia Region (6-10 yrs)
About this role:
B2B Head - AU will lead the B2B Business (Buy + Sell) for Australia. He/she is expected to scale the B2B Sourcing (Auctions/Wholesale/Rental/Fleet etc.) business and also work on planning and executing the longer term strategy for the channel i.e. convert the channel from "Buy Only" channel to value generating "Buy and Sell" channel.
The role will require managing the B2B team (India/Australia) and will report to AU Leadership team.
- Managing procurement of Cars through existing Auctions & other B2B channels (Wholesale/ Rental/ Fleet etc.).
- Growing the supplier base and fostering stronger working relationships with the supplier to increase sourcing of the cars as per requirements.
- Building the long term strategy for the channel (buy & sell) to generate sustainable revenue and margin. This includes channel operating model, team structure, setting up the team.
- Execution of the strategy and rapid iterations to find the right operating model for the channel.
- Work closely with other business units (Refurb/Product/BI/Pricing & Assortment/Finance/ Sales) to ensure strong pipeline of cars that fits the business requirements.
- Sourcing OKRs
- Procurement Volume as per CARS24 inventory requirement
- Margin (primarily car procurement price)
- Car Quality (Low Refurb Cost and Low Rejects due to quality)
- Sell OKRs
- B2B Sell Volume
- Margin (P&L)
- 6+ Years of experience across startups/consulting; 2+ Years Experience in building and managing teams
- Strong communication skills with a knack for building relationships - any experience in distributor/franchise onboarding and management will be an added bonus
- Should be strong with data and should possess strong bias for action for continuous iterations and improvement
- If you love building business from scratch and owning up the P&L then this is the right place for you