HR at Carrier Technologies India Limited
Views:224 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carrier Technologies - SAP Finance IT Lead - Digital Technologies - R2R - GL (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Digital Technologies SAP Finance IT Lead (R2R-GL)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
- As part of Carriers broader ERP transformation initiative, we are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our global Central Finance implementations.
- This will be a hands-on lead role, owning implementations and operations, partnering with various Finance teams and other functions like Shared Services.
- The candidate must have strong technical and leadership experience in implementing Finance capabilities related to Record to Report (R2R) business processes using core platforms like SAP,leveraging internal and external resources in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads teams during project preparation, blue printing, realization, go live and hyper care phases of the implementation.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with functional owners. Uses deep technical and process knowledge to drive engagement.
- Manages external implementation partners, software vendors and service providers. Participates to develop request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work.
- Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
- Manage ongoing operations to ensure solutions are performing as expected and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Proven track record and experience in implementing SAP Finance with large global enterprises across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment.
- Strong understanding of R2R processes and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization.
- 10+ years of overall SAP Finance configuration/implementation including strong experience in SAP General Ledger, Controlling and integration with other solutions like , Blackline etc.
- Experience with S4 HANA Central Finance is required(CFIN)
- Experience with SAP MDG Finance and integrations with other SaaS platforms like Blackline is preferred.
- Experience with S4 HANA CDS views and reporting tools like APF, Query Designer, AO etc. is a plus.
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies and experience with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with high internal drive with an ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; able to mediate opposing viewpoints; work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential.
Education - Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 10+ years of experience.