HR at Carrier Technologies India Limited
Views:575 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carrier Technologies - Leader - Project Management Officer (16-25 yrs)
- Manage center wide project portfolio
- Drive PM competency, Career path and best practices across the organization
- Manage multiple projects throughout product development lifecycle
- Manage and Track Project Plans, Metrics, Budget /Cost, Risk & Mitigation, Reporting
- Closely work with program managers, cross functional local & global teams
- Clearly communicate and collaborate with support functions, customers and sponsors as applicable, in managing expectations, commitments and interactions
- Work with BU PMO to identify /customize and apply project management processes, methodology and milestones
- Make recommendations regarding project prioritizations, scaling up or down, resource allocations, travels, capital investments etc.
- Work with peers locally as well as remotely to share & exchange best practices, assets /resources
- Proficiently work with Portfolio management tools & Microsoft Project Plan
- Proficiently work with development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc. and related project management tools such as Rally, JIRA etc.
- Solid track record delivering successful programs through the full product life cycle
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.