HR at Carrier Technologies India Limited
Views:225 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carrier Technologies - Digital Commercial Lead (10-12 yrs)
Job Title & Level
Digital Commercial Lead, Carrier Commercial Refrigeration (CCR)
- As part of Carriers Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to serve as the strategic Digital business partner for the CCR Service business.
- This person will define the digital capabilities roadmap for the Service business.
- This person, in partnership with the Customer Experience COE leads, will develop and manage the corresponding program plan to deliver the required capabilities to the business.
- This role will report to the CCR Digital Director
- Partner with the CCR Service leaders to identify strategic digital capabilities that will increase the competitiveness of the business. Translate those strategic capabilities into program requirements for execution.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customers business requirements.
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer
- Guide and support team across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development.
- Drive innovation within the practice/team by creating/identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of these accelerators during delivery
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for CCR digital projects, across the entire portfolio
- Assess demand across the CCR digital programs and partner with COE leaders to define resourcing needs
- Conducts initial assessment for the skill / roles needed to complete this project and whether there are any potential gaps
- Works with the business to develop a thorough business case (via approved template)
- Submits business case to the appropriate governance review board
- Track program progress and work with project managers to communicate status to the appropriate leaders
- Conduct business reviews with the CCR partners on periodic basis and identify follow-up opportunities
- Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner
- Identify present and future digital opportunities with CCR leadership
- Maintain security and confidentiality of confidential CCR information
- Act as a point of escalation for any major IT related issues
- Ensure compliance with the Carrier IT policies and SOX requirements.
Education / Certifications: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related business discipline(s).
- 10+ years industry/CRM experience with 3+ years as enterprise/platform architect
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred, including consulting/professional services industry
- Shown and rich experience leading large Salesforce programs end to end (Experience with end-to-end implementation across at least 4 of 5; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, eCommerce, Community Cloud)
- CPQ (Salesforce, PROs etc.) implementation experience along with complex ERP (SAP, Oracle, JDE etc.) integrations is a must-have skill
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Strong program management skills; certifications preferred
- Good understanding of Scrum and other agile techniques
- Experience in demand planning for large portfolio of technical projects -
- Experience with multi country (APAC, US, EMEA) rollouts preferred.
- Able to manage complex architecture & integrations especially with ERP
- Basic understanding of DevOps, including continuous integration, continuous deployment / delivery, configuration and containerization, infrastructure as a cloud, and monitoring
- Experience in supporting, deploying Field Service Management application. Service Max experience will be a plus.
- Deep technical skill in product management, application management, and coding
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges
- Flexible mindset and a strong desire to continue to grow skillset and work across the full technology stack
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills
- Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.