HR at Carrier Technologies India Limited
Views:133 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carrier Technologies - Digital Commercial Lead (10-12 yrs)
Job Title & Level
Digital Commercial Lead, Carrier Commercial Refrigeration (CCR)
- As part of Carriers Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to serve as the strategic Digital business partner for the CCR Service business.
- This person will define the digital capabilities roadmap for the Service business.
- This person, in partnership with the Customer Experience COE leads, will develop and manage the corresponding program plan to deliver the required capabilities to the business.
- This role will report to the CCR Digital Director
- Partner with the CCR Service leaders to identify strategic digital capabilities that will increase the competitiveness of the business. Translate those strategic capabilities into program requirements for execution.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customers business requirements.
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer
- Guide and support team across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development.
- Drive innovation within the practice/team by creating/identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of these accelerators during delivery
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for CCR digital projects, across the entire portfolio
- Assess demand across the CCR digital programs and partner with COE leaders to define resourcing needs
- Conducts initial assessment for the skill / roles needed to complete this project and whether there are any potential gaps
- Works with the business to develop a thorough business case (via approved template)
- Submits business case to the appropriate governance review board
- Track program progress and work with project managers to communicate status to the appropriate leaders
- Conduct business reviews with the CCR partners on periodic basis and identify follow-up opportunities
- Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner
- Identify present and future digital opportunities with CCR leadership
- Maintain security and confidentiality of confidential CCR information
- Act as a point of escalation for any major IT related issues
- Ensure compliance with the Carrier IT policies and SOX requirements.
Education / Certifications: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related business discipline(s).
- 10+ years industry/CRM experience with 3+ years as enterprise/platform architect
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred, including consulting/professional services industry
- Shown and rich experience leading large Salesforce programs end to end (Experience with end-to-end implementation across at least 4 of 5; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, eCommerce, Community Cloud)
- CPQ (Salesforce, PROs etc.) implementation experience along with complex ERP (SAP, Oracle, JDE etc.) integrations is a must-have skill
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Strong program management skills; certifications preferred
- Good understanding of Scrum and other agile techniques
- Experience in demand planning for large portfolio of technical projects -
- Experience with multi country (APAC, US, EMEA) rollouts preferred.
- Able to manage complex architecture & integrations especially with ERP
- Basic understanding of DevOps, including continuous integration, continuous deployment / delivery, configuration and containerization, infrastructure as a cloud, and monitoring
- Experience in supporting, deploying Field Service Management application. Service Max experience will be a plus.
- Deep technical skill in product management, application management, and coding
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges
- Flexible mindset and a strong desire to continue to grow skillset and work across the full technology stack
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills
- Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.