Carpediem - Brand Architect (4-8 yrs)
Are you someone who lives and breathes brand; wants to explore beyond the world of consumer branding? This role is for you if :
- It's been 4 to 8 years since you entered the work world
- You have some experience with account management, brand marketing campaigns, digital/social media marketing
- You are excited about the prospect of building and promoting the employee value propositions for organizations
- You see yourself developing as a subject matter expert in the field of Employer Branding
- You can draw up a communication plan - insight, value propositions, RTBs, campaign ideas, execution ideas and are able to evaluate ideas, copy & design
- You are able to formulate a marketing plan for attaining the business objectives including but not limited to - GTM strategy, TG identification, Media objectives, Channel selection
- You can proactively pitch Carpediem and build strategic pitch decks for new business development
- You believe that professionals can and should be versatile, not locked into one functional bucket. - To that end, you find the combination of Branding & HR charming.
- You do not expect work to be put on your plate; you are eager to go out, inspire confidence in clients, position the firm and deliver exceeding expectations.
- You can comfortably work with a team & in independent work situations
- Working as a Brand Manager for not just one, but multiple organisations fascinates you, and you don't mind having a few iconic employer brands to your name with time
About Carpediem :
Carpediem (www.carpediem.in), since its inception 20 years ago, has built a consulting practice in Employer Branding, Brand Management and Organization Development. Over time, we have developed many Brands of Choice by seamlessly straddling strategy and execution.
An emerging field, Employer Branding lies at the cusp of brand and HR. The approach is three-pronged: Craft Employee Value Propositions (EVPs). Deliver on the promises to employees. Attract top talent for companies that aspire to be a great place to work and a destination for talent
We've worked with over 100 clients, many of whom we've had long-term associations with.
We're fortunate to have companies like Hindustan Unilever, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, InMobi, Texas Instruments, Piramal Group, United Spirits, SAB Miller, Royal Enfield, Allergan, redBus and Deutsche Bank, to name a few on our client roster.
Why should you join Carpediem :
- Opportunity to shape multiple brands over a long continuum
- End to End ownership of brands, influence over every aspect of the branding process
- Get to work directly with CXOs and solve problems at a strategic level
- Working in a flat organization that allows autonomy and flexibility in everyday work