HR at Carousell Technology Private Limited
Views:350 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Carousell - Technical Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (6-9 yrs)
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces. We have market presence in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, and Vietnam) and three technology development centres in Singapore, Taiwan and India.
Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As a young and expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our Bangalore team. In this role, the recruiter will help in identifying, screening, building a strong pipeline of best-in-class talent for Carousell and hiring qualified candidates through active headhunting. You will also partner with the People Team and focus on creating an engaging candidate experience, building a strong employer brand for the Carousell Group and being a trusted Talent advisor to our business leaders.
- End to end hands-on sourcing & managing of candidates for critical hires
- Develop relevant and effective sourcing strategies and provide consultative services to meet recruitment needs; lead searches, build a network with key talents in the market and a healthy candidates pipeline for strategic/critical roles
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with targeted universities, companies, interest and network groups, particularly in the Technology/Engineering space
- Partner closely with our functional and country People Business Partners and the leadership team to build Employer Branding strategies that support a high growth, high performing organisation
- 6-8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources Management
- Must have significant in-house recruitment experience and the ability to manage high volume of technical hiring
- Experience in a start-up/fast-paced organisation within the Technology sector or Classifieds or E-commerce space preferred
- Experienced in Employer Branding strategies and recruitment metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide great candidates- experience and
- Highly collaborative and able to manage stakeholders
Note: While the initial period of the role is contractual, we are open to a full time role as well.