HR at Carousell Technology Private Limited
Views:494 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Carousell - Associate/Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-7 yrs)
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces. We have market presence in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, and Vietnam) and three technology development centres in Singapore, Taiwan and India.
Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As our SEO Associate Specialist, you will ensure SEO best practices are implemented and find SEO gaps and opportunities. This is a full-time position based in Bangalore location.
- Work closely with product and development teams to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on new feature releases
- Work with content and local marketing teams to drive content creation for SEO landing pages and blogs
- Perform ongoing competitor analysis, site audits, keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Responsible for meta tags and on-page/content optimization to help improve user-experience and review the implementation regularly
- Create & optimize SEO landing pages for the potential target keywords
- Develop and implement link building strategy using competitor analysis
- Create dashboards to track/monitor SEO performance
- Min 2 years and above hands-on and proven experience in SEO.
- Experience in using SEO/analytics tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in working with single page applications and PWA is a plus
- Experience in SQL, BQ & Data Studio is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English