Talent Acquisition at Cargill Business Services
Views:802 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill - Tower Lead - Cash Management (12-17 yrs)
Cargill Business Services is a multi-function, business services center of Cargill Inc, one of the world's biggest privately held organizations that clocked revenues of $109+ billion. The center provides high-quality, efficient back-end services across 5 functions including IT, HR, Finance, Cargill Transportation & Logistics and Cargill Strategic Sourcing & Procurement with over 5000+ employees. Please visit www.cargill.com for more details on us
Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. Five functions are in scope HR,IT, Finance, Transport & Logistics and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement. These services will be delivered in Six Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose (Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina). Today CBS has over 5500 FTEs across the shared service centers mentioned above and still growing.
Position Purpose and Summary :
People Management 25%
- Lead teams spread across geography and business units.
- Coordinate activities of team members engaged in processes and sub-processes.
a. Timely submissions of reports
- Provide expertise for new process transitions within the tower.
a. Assess and intake new work from the Business Groups to deliver on high quality/low cost services
- Build an engaged, high performing team and foster an inclusive environment.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development and succession planning.
- Provide coaching/mentoring and train employees on Cargill's Leadership Model (CLM) behaviors and safety.
Stakeholder Management 25%:
- Build robust business relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholders through the engagement framework.
- Partner with the Cash Management GPM and the Treasury Regional Leads for ways of working towards a seamless end to end cash management process
- Provide insights and CBS input to create visibility on process and resource implications of new (business, Treasury, corporate, technology, etc.) initiatives
Manage Operational Performance 30%:
- Monitor operations performance on agreed upon SLAs and key metrics. Advise on appropriate action plans where needed.
- Manage data governance efforts to ensure financial data is sound and consistent throughout the country/countries.
- Efficiently and effectively lead delivery of the Finance Function globally / regionally with a key focus towards Operational Excellence.
- Focus on driving quality with a view towards robust performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management
- To ensure smooth migrations identify potential process risks, establish mitigation/control plans, and monitor the impact.
- Manage the ongoing reporting of Cash Management (e.g. high value or aged bank reconciliation items, high fluctuation in cash position reporting, high fluctuation in IHC reconciliation) understand potential risks and GL impacts and ensure the data is communicated to Treasury and other stakeholders.
- Support an internal control environment within CBS Finance, including risk mitigation, and the total compliance of all of its operations and services according to internal and external regulations.
Drive Process Improvement Strategy 20%:
- Build a culture of continuous improvement and operations excellence.
a. Leverage vehicles such as Bright Ideas and provide insights via Lean Black Belt and Green Belt projects to ensure YoY FTE savings and process transformations.
- Help to set site targets for annual improvement, drive and support efforts aimed at achieving metrics, in alignment with the GPM towards delivering upon the Cash Management strategy and efficiency targets
- Measure and monitor performance via consistent processes.
- Help to monitor and communicate CBS Finance operational results in a timely and effective manner.
Education (includes formal education, certifications etc.) :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Certified Treasury Professional
- 12+ years of experience in finance operations work with deep expertise in Treasury and Cash Management related processes.
- A Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Ability to manage large teams and highly adept at building resiliency within them.
- Possess a strong customer service acumen.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- ACT Cash Management or similar qualifications
- Knowledge of SAP Cash Management and trade operations
- Experience in Treasury and Cash Management system implementation
- Managed stakeholders in regions with extensive experience working in a diversified industry environment.
- Experience working in a FMCG, core industry.
- Managed over 100-150+ people across the full spectrum of Finance and Accounting with a strong bent towards Record to Report.
- Ability to work across diverse cultures and backgrounds.