Confidential at Cargill
Views:2382 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:496
Cargill - Senior Digital Learning Lead (12-18 yrs)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Exp : 12-18 years
About Our Business:
- Want to join the global powerhouse that's building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to leverage new technologies, dynamic insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
Job Purpose and Impact:
- The Senior Digital Learning Lead, will play an experienced leadership role within the Global Learning and Development team.
- Your expertise in learning and development consulting, design, development, and measurement within a digital operating environment will allow you to lead cross-functional agile project teams to leverage our learning capabilities to get results for the business. In this role you will leverage agile principles to move quickly and take ownership of learning solutions from ideation through deployment, continuous improvement and obsolescence/retirement.
- At this level, work is performed with very limited direction and will require additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. This role may provide direction to lower level team members and is a key contributor.
- Lead and guide digital learning strategy for global leadership development.
- Spearhead global digital learning solutions design and development projects using agile principles and global curriculum design.
- Provide consultation and advice to efficiently and effectively achieve organizational learning outcomes.
- Measure and evaluate digital learning solutions and offerings to identify continuous improvement opportunities and communicate value and impact.
- Educate and advise strategic capability owners on learning and development offerings, capabilities, governance and ongoing learning opportunities.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Degree in Business, Human Resource, Learning/adult educational field
- Minimum 6 years of organization development strategies, leadership development related curriculum design and digital learning practices
- Fluency in English
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree, organizational learning and leadership and organizational change adult learning capabilities
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a highly matrixed and/or global environment
- Proficient and experienced working with technology, data and analytics as the primary method for delivering learning impact.
- Experience identifying, managing and partnering with 3rd party resources
- Budget and project management
- Solid leadership skills and ability to interact with senior level leaders