TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:2229 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
Cargill - Senior Consultant - Financial Planning & Analysis (6-12 yrs)
Position Name : Senior Consultant - FpnA
Location : Gurgaon
Job Purpose and Impact :
The Senior Consultant - Financial Planning and Analysis is an active partner in the development of our business strategy, sets clear financially focused targets for the business, while ensuring effective deployment of capital within the business. Will provide expert thought leadership to the team to build and help deliver a consistent financial planning and analysis experience that integrates planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting to create an in depth understanding of business performance and influence decision making by the business group or function.
Key Accountabilities :
- Lead, coordinate and link all planning and forecasting processes for a multi channel and /or multi product complex business or function and understand key drivers of results and related sensitivities.
- Utilize technology to drive aligned performance management of the business.
- Establish performance metrics to drive strategy execution.
- Employ advanced modeling skills that brings new perspectives to the business.
- Deliver clear presentations including defending positions on controversial topics, adapt style to continuously seek win-win solutions.
- Actively participate in new product development projects, develops necessary financial projections and sensitivity, approves the final financial forecast and model for the business.
- Demonstrate an application of broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience /qualified CA/CMA's
- Demonstrates high degree of curiosity; investing time and energy into learning and seeks different points of view and internal and external perspectives
- Experience with design, develop and implement value-added business analytics
- Confirmed ability to develop long term strategic plans
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply