TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:814 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cargill - Senior Analyst/Senior Professional - Product Costing (8-14 yrs)
Sr.Analyst -Product Costing Superuser -Senior Professional
Role : Sr.Analyst -Product Costing -Senior Professional
Shift : North America- 2 to 11 PM (Most of the days ) , During month ends (6pm to 3.AM , approx. for 10Days)
Edu : CMA/CWA/CA Mandatory
Exp : 8 To 11 Post qualification Experience
Location : Bangalore
NP : 0 -30Days
PFA the JD for Costing :
- We are looking for CMA/CWA/CA mandatory with product costing and strong analytical skills.
- Below are some of the terms you could put on a search with:
- Gross Margin Analysis , Mfg Cost analysis for Product
- Cost analysis of a Product Line
- Product Line Cost Analysis and Reporting,Estimation or Budget on Product cost & SAP qualified Product costing experts with SAP knowledge
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT :
The Product Costing Analyst III will provide product costing expertise to ensure resources used during the manufacturing process are systematically recorded and reported in support of costing and profitability strategies. In this role, you will work closely with the finance and operations team to develop activity based product cost standards that represent the true cost of goods manufactured, ensure when changes are proposed, the effects on the product costs are as intended and monitor the product costing process to ensure that transactions recorded reflect actual activity. As the domain specialist for product costing, you will analyze price and usage variances and advise the operations teams on possible methods to sustain or improve the manufacturing process.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Lead yearly product costing planning initiatives which includes production volumes and spending, calculating and analyzing activity rates and allocations.
- Align stakeholders on the design and development of costing solutions and the fit with other processes using knowledge of complex costing and pricing models and their impact on design, profitability and controlling profitability analysis reporting.
- Review and approve new and revised bills of materials and receipts and to ensure they properly reflect the true cost of production and align with the business's product costing policies and strategies.
- Analyze product costing trends at the cost component level and identify and report on trends including fixed versus variable costs and oversee the execution of monthly product cost estimates.
- Routinely monitor purchase price variances and process order variances and proactively identify, research, and facilitate correction of pricing or activity errors and oversee the execution of monthly product costing estimates.
- Reconcile period end material ledger valuation to ensure end balances for quantities and pricing are aligned with the product costing process and identify and report non distributed or non allocated product costs, analyzing root causes of issues and facilitate resolution to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide domain expertise for product costing and participate in the drafting of policies and procedures that impact the material ledger or product costing and assist in building and validating processes that support adherence.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent experience,
- Strong knowledge of enterprise resource planning product costing
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience within an activity based costing environment
- Working knowledge of production flows and processes including supply chain
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES :
- Experience within an activity based costing environment.
- Experience with production flows and process including supply chain.
- Managing multiple priorities and projects effectively.
KEY BEHAVIORS :
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED :
- Adapting and learning in a rapidly changing environment.
- Domain expertise in product costing.
- Enterprise resource planning product costing experience.