Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India
Views:922 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill - Regional Trade Marketing Manager - West & South (6-8 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
- The Regional Trade Marketing Manager will work with the manager to execute activities on the local market targeted to all customer groups.
- In this role, you will collaborate with our sales team, product and category line managers and communication teams with a focus on understanding and achieving the needs and business goals of our customers. You will supervise a team that contributes to display, promote and increase sales of products at point of sales.
- Collaborate with the product or category line manager and communication teams to execute store plans and category management solutions, such as shop navigation, visual communications in and outside the shop and product category shelf and space management.
- Supervise all promotional activities at local level.
- Lead concept and launch of local exhibitions, trade fairs, events and local conferences for all species in retail.
- Develop impactful promotional concepts and mechanisms for customers and consumers in collaboration with other teams.
- Provide relevant information to measure performance and impact of all short and long term promotional activities.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Master's degree in a related field
- Six to eight years of total experience with minimum three years in trade marketing
- Knowledge of current trade marketing trends, preferably in consumer markets and with promotional mechanism relevant to different customer groups
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience in branding and communication activities
- Proven experience in trade marketing activities
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES:
- Plan, execute and measure marketing strategies, promotions and annual plans for a customer or specific channels to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Demonstrating deep knowledge of customer priorities, help identify areas where additional customer profitability and brand growth can be achieved.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED:
- Experience supervising sales operations activities for a defined portfolio of products and services