TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:1584 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Cargill - Record To Report Process Specialist - CA/CMA (1-5 yrs)
Title : Process Specialist -RTR-APAC (6.30AM - 3.30PM)
Exp : 1 years or 5 years- Immediate Only to 30days only
NP : 0-30 Days
Education : CA/CMA only
The Record to Report Process Specialist II will review and perform record to report activities, process journal entries and intercompany transactions, handle fixed assets accounting, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting activities. In this role, you will lead process improvements, train the team on process changes and continuous improvement and assist in audit activity.
This role would follow APAC shift timings - 6.30Am to 3.30pm
- Update and maintain standard operation procedures on a timely basis.
- Execute new business migration activities and processes efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with business partners, responding to business contacts or customers directly to deliver accurate processes.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's/Master's /CA/CMA
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards and generally accepted accounting principles
- Minimum of 1-5 years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- SAP / JDE is an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting modules in enterprise resource planning systems
- Working experience in multinational environment or with external audit