Confidential at Cargill
Views:2204 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Cargill - Process Manager - Order Management - Centre Of Excellence (10-15 yrs)
Job Purpose & Impact
The COE Process Manager is the execution engine of the Supply Chain Planning COE. They are well-versed in Order Management processes (Customer Care, Order Intake through order Fulfilment and Order Support) and/or Supply Chain Planning processes (CIBP/S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory Planning). The Process Manager will be expected to influence across all levels of the organization to achieve SCP COE objectives. This challenging role requires deep expertise and the ability to apply the knowledge and execute projects to achieve business transformations.
Key Accountabilities :
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing consulting services to support and sustain changes in Order Management and SC Planning (across process, people, data, and technology).
- Act as day to day project manager on deployment and improvement projects, achieving objectives set by corporate or which are mutually aligned with businesses
- Support the consolidated roll up to the corporate level (enterprise and executive team) of information and data resulting from Order Management and/or SC Planning activities.
- Monitor business maturity progress and change adherence
- Use metrics to drive process improvement and meet business goals.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Order Management and/or Customer Service
- Previous experience leading process implementation or improvement project work across multiple functions
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain planning principles with expertise in specific processes (e.g. Customer Service, Order Management, Demand Planning, SupplyPlanning, Integrated Business Planning, Inventory Planning)
- Functional understanding of Order Management tools and technologies
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time- this requirement will vary by project and location of the project.
- 2+ years in Order Management or Customer Service
- Experience implementing technology solutions
- Salesforce or Service Cloud experience
- Deep expertise in ERP systems