Confidential at Cargill
Views:89 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cargill - Poultry Technical Specialist (12-18 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Poultry Technical Specialist will coordinate, align and innovate by exploring, developing, and implementing new and existing solutions in line with TRANSFORM project. TRANSFORM is a USAID-supported, Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA)-an aligned initiative that will develop and implement innovative, market-driven, and sustainable research and development (R&D) solutions to (i) support increased global access to safe, affordable, high-quality animal-sourced nutrition; and (ii) strengthen global health security through the prevention of AMR, emerging zoonoses, and transboundary animal diseases. In this role, you will conduct research to tackle ambiguous problems and provide technical expertise. You will develop technology and processes to create new capabilities and implement solutions to scientific problems.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develop and execute research protocols and yearly research plans in alignment with broad objectives.
- Build relationships with research partners.
- Provide technical leadership in the scientific areas of expertise including research process development and improvement.
- Interpret results of research trials or studies.
- Writes reports to clarify and document conclusions and may present ongoing work and findings to external audiences at conferences including the summaries and the nature and methodology of the research.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree in Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Sciences
- Leadership skills
- Experience conducting research projects
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Doctorate degree in Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Sciences
- Experience leading and working in cross-functional teams.
- Participate as a subject matter authority in the development of new application sites.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.