TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:533 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill - Marketing & Business Analytics Specialist (1-2 yrs)
Job Purpose and Impact
The Marketing Research and Insights Specialist II will participate in planning, directing, controlling, conducting and analyzing customer oriented market research activities to identify potential customers and markets for products and services. In this role, you will develop and maintain marketing databases with internally driven or externally derived information sources.
- Help analyze and prepare forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends.
- Contribute to researching market conditions to identify potential sales of a product.
- Monitor market conditions, trends and competitors to project business consumer demand and plan product launch timing.
- Support and execute activities to gather, analyze and interpret marketplace trends and customer data to create marketing and product development strategies.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Years of experience: 1-2 years
- Qualification: MBA (Full Time)
- Must have experience in conventional marketing along with digital marketing
- Veterinarian background is an added advantage