Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India
Views:527 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill - Lead - Quality Assurance - CBI (7-12 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT :
The Quality Assururance Lead CBI establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. We seek a professional to collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Lead audit production processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors to ensure established quality standards.
- Address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on quality assurance audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, non conformities or other quality failures.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards, such as ISO 9001.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to team members.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 7+years experience in Quality Assurance with Master's Degree in Chemistry, microbiology or life sciences or chemical engineer or Food Tech.
- Food safety certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to achieve results with cross functional team.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Technical knowledge in the area of Food and Bio industrial/industrial Chemical product specifications