Cargill India - Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (5-8 yrs)
Cargill India - Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
Role : Senior FP&A Analyst
Experience : 5+years- experience post-CA
Job Location : Bangalore
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT :
- The Senior FP&A Analyst is an active partner in the development of our business strategy by providing necessary financial rigor and analytics.
- You will complete an advanced analysis of economic and competitive business risks and opportunities and collaborate with peers across the function to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Translate financial metrics into actionable insights that improve decision making, performance, and business growth in a business segment with a moderate opportunity to impact.
- Implement key performance indicators to create, maintain, and preserve value as an analyst for a highly complex business group or segment.
- Support the financial evaluation of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures and other new business development opportunities.
- Integrate disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools and knowledge of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques.
- Provide financial support to accomplish plans, including financial modeling, scenario planning, valuation, monitoring performance against strategic decisions with a moderate opportunity to impact the business.
- In collaboration with stakeholders and peers, identify opportunities to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only to the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with design, development, and implementation of value-added business analytics
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION :
The preferred candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with post qualification 5-8 years experience