Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Views:922 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Cargill India - RMS Lead (8-12 yrs)
RMS Lead India
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary :
- The RMS Lead Position is responsible for leading all aspects of ANH India RMS operations including merchandising, formulation, and competitive intelligence administration with the goal of capturing value, optimizing costs and margins. This role manages commodity and raw material positions and risk management and makes merchandising decisions for ANH India aligned Global RMS position strategies.
- This includes ensuring application of all proprietary tools related to the cost of goods sold responsibilities. Responsible and accountable for raw material positions and management of ANH cost of good to meet business goals and strategy.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Risk Strategy - Manage commodity risk and logistics for ingredients. ( 50%)
- Ensure value capture throughout the pricing process of all cost of goods activities by communicating position and cost data to the MD and commercial leaders.
- Ensure locations are at application level or higher with all risk management tools by deploying and developing of RMS Diamond strategy execution (merchandising/formulation/Competitive intelligence/ Pricing process support) by using a strong fundamental knowledge of the risk management execution for bull/bear market scenarios.
- Team Management and Development - Support, train and coach merchandising and formulation teams.(25%)
- Motivate for high performance and excellence, inspire and engage others to excel and work towards the business vision and goals.
- Performance management of the reportees.
- Deploy, coordinate and monitor regional strategy with the local team. Measure RMS Diamond strategy execution through business margins and AOE.
- Strengthen linkages between formulation and purchasing team thru systems, training and formal processes.
- Encourage and support connectivity across CAN and Cargill BU's (15%)
- Responsible for accuracy of ingredient and feed costing data that will be used in commercial pricing decisions. (10%)
Other relevant information to the position :
- The position of RMS Lead will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to develop the positioning strategy for the ANH India business leveraging the economies of scale resulting in a bigger impact on the business. The position allows the incumbent to have a very ample view of the business due to its critical interactions with key customers, government agencies, plant operations, commercial and finance.
Required Qualifications :
- 8 years experience in risk management, including futures, options and cash markets for hedging and speculation
- Commodity risk management, including futures, options and cash markets for hedging purposes
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills to lead a team and work with other areas of our business like marketing, production, sales, and technology deployment.
- The ability to solve complex problems by involving others
- Requires a high level of original and independent thinking: strategic position, problem solving, making complex deals, etc.
- Experience leading teams through change; organizationally as well as directionally.
- Fluent in English
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong collaboration skills with other departments, BU's, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve complex problems in partnership with others
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, sound decisions about positions, new tools, closing complex deals, etc.
- Work under pressure
- Ability to develop a high performance team
- Conceptually strong to anticipate customers and market needs and changes.
- Strong bias for action, proactivity on action taking.
Job : Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Primary Location : India-KA-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Shift : Day Job