Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Views:1430 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cargill India - Portfolio Manager (10-12 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
- The Portfolio Manager will lead the strategic portfolio of projects and programs across the functions including projects and data fields standardization, intake and value case guidelines, developing prioritization criteria and methods based on the enterprise strategy.
- In this role, you will provide transparency into the business's project portfolio, reports, and integration with other business planning processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Validate and prioritize projects, monitor progress, ensure appropriate resource needs, manage the portfolio management dashboard, and provide training.
- Drive continuous improvement of portfolio and project management practices in alignment with the standard framework and company guidelines to ensure goals and strategic priorities are met.
- Facilitate portfolio reporting and reviews across the enterprise or function by removing impediments and prioritizing opportunity backlogs, overseeing initiative level stage-gate tracking, and analyzing portfolio management data to generate insights for prioritization, risks, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with other process stakeholders to deliver value from people, process, data, and technology systems improvement, track development progress, and business readiness efforts, and identify value opportunities through optimization initiatives.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. Tech, B.E.) with Project Management Certifications
- Experience in project management, project delivery process, and portfolio management
- Experience in transformation, operational excellence, process improvement project management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and leading or coaching employees at all levels of the organization
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience managing projects or programs with significant spend
- Experience using project management and analytical tools
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Participate in identifying and resolving obstacles to completing projects on time and to budget.
- Experience organizing project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and determine resource requirements.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing, and staffing.
- Experience in conducting portfolio and project management activities across programs with high cost and risk.
Job Process Optimization/Project Management
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.