Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Views:2300 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Cargill India - Plant Manager (12-18 yrs)
PLANT MANAGER - PREMIX PLANT-BAN05385
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT :
The Plant Manager will execute production for a major operational area. We seek a professional to coordinate production for multiple departments/processes and shifts. In this role, you will ensure areas of responsibilities meet standards for safety, quality, efficiency, and financial performance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develop operational plans and monitor day-to-day operations for production for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Implement non-base capital investments for a major area.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity, and quality to ensure customer and food safety meet requirements.
- Oversee operations for multiple departments, processes, and shifts, ensuring direct reports follow policies and procedures related to employee safety and food/feed safety.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Managing overall production operations in a Safe, qualitative and Productive way by ensuring Local regulatory compliance
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree (BE Mechanical)
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Team handling experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
- 12 plus years experience in Maintenance/Projects/Overall Plant operation
- Experience with Day to Day plant management activities like production, engineering, coordination for manufacturing excellence, EHS, Safety, FSQR.
- Cost Monitoring, performance KPIs, Maintenance, executing the process and cost reduction of the project.
KEY BEHAVIORS :
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.