Cargill India - Manufacturing Manager (7-12 yrs)
Experience Range : 7 to 12 years
Location : Bathinda
Manufacturing Manager for Bathinda Location
Job Description - Manufacturing Manager (BAT00133)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT :
As an Manufacturing Manager, you will help to manage the facility and the people as efficiently as possible while meeting all of corporate and government guidelines. This will include your involvement in setting performance standards, establishing budgets, managing costs, hiring and training, employee relations and implementation of all maintenance, production programs and customer service excellence. You will supervise employees and be involved in the following areas: hiring, labor relations, engineering, maintenance, production programs, environmental affairs, planning and training.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develop strategies for operations and technical optimization and continues improvement initiatives.
- Develop plant metrics and production targets and communicate goals to plant leads.
- Provide training and coaching to employees to perform their jobs safely and to accept responsibility for their own - safety performance.
- Understand plant audits and results and respond to deficiencies.
- Maintain physical condition and appearance that reflect the standards of quality and service of our business and ensure a system that sets standards on quality and customer service.
- Maintain a system that evaluates process improvement sheets and model reports for accuracy and changes in trends, and act on any adverse trends or lack of accuracy.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's/PG degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated team building, leadership and conflict resolution skills with proven track record
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- One year of supervisory experience
- Two years of experience working in a manufacturing environment