Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Views:805 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill India - IT Buyer - APAC (6-8 yrs)
APAC IT Buyer II-BAN05275
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The APAC IT Buyer will join our team that obtains goods and services required by the organization. We seek a professional with general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards to help get products from suppliers to customers. In this role, with limited oversight, you will handle more-complex procurement activities, which include handling procurement transactions and inventory and procurement records.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
- Compile and analyse statistical data to resolve feasibility of buying products and establish price objectives.
- Track data to stay informed on price trends and market dynamics.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Monitor performance of suppliers.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.Tech-Computer Science, B.Tech-IT, Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 6-8 Years of Experience and competence in IT and Telecom Services buying/ procurement
- Ability to understand and work within a matrix structure with minimum supervision
- Prior experience into IT procurement managing (identification, relationship management, agreements, performance, negotiations, problem resolution) Vendors/ Suppliers
Job Strategic - Sourcing & Procurement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.