TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:203 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cargill - Head - Market Research & Insights (10-14 yrs)
The Marketing Research and Insights Head will plan, direct, control, conduct and analyze consumer and customer-oriented market research activities to identify potential consumers/customers and markets for products and services. In this role, you will develop and maintain marketing databases with internally driven or externally derived information sources. You will also identify insights and need gaps that help develop value propositions for our customers/consumers
- Analyze and prepare forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends.
- Monitor market conditions, trends and competitors to project business consumer demand and plan product launch timing.
- Research market conditions to identify potential sales of a product.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret marketplace trends and customer data to create marketing and product development strategies.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- MBA in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of twelve years of related work experience
- Insights/MR experience in both B2C and B2B organizations
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Looking for people with 12+ years of working experience into handling data sets, market insights
- Market understanding in terms of the customer requirements, B2b market research.
- Good analytical skill sets with technical background for handling B2b sales data.