TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:1364 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill - CBS Enterprise Mobility Lead (15-18 yrs)
CBS Enterprise Mobility Lead-BAN03700
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary :
- This position is accountable for delivery and operations of Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
- CBS Mobility lead will be a hands-on global mobility delivery leader who is expected to possess strong product engineering background ensuring the team is lead towards a product engineering mode of operations for all the solutions being pursued and developed.
- As CBS Mobility lead, this position will be responsible for sustaining and developing a world class, sustainable mobility business solutions for CBS/Global IT at Cargill. The position will be looked at as the global delivery leader on mobility and will work on all the business units- mobility solutions and deliver the same through innovative ways of product engg principles. This role will be a combination of Technological, Solutioning and Delivery workstreams.
- The CBS mobility lead will ensure we have the software development capability required to deliver innovative and differentiating solutions with the speed and agility required by our business partners.
- This position will be accountable for the overall CBS Mobility budget oversight/roll-up across the CBS Centers.
- This position will be the IT Delivery Sponsor for all CBS initiatives in the mobility portfolio. This includes proper governance and key stakeholder engagement, providing overall delivery oversight of scoping and delivery work and acting as a quality partner to ensure delivery excellence. This positions will leverage other CBS centers and partners to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- This position will be responsible for setting and executing the strategic vision of the CBS Mobility team. Ensuring the CBS Mobility team is delivering on its promises to the business, and creating a high performing environment across Cargill and partners.
- This includes but not limited to: driving software modernization and standardization, driving for the right tool and methodology adoption (Agile, DevOps, Waterfall, Cloud/On Prem) in line with technical solution goals and business expectations. Engagement results for employees and clients will be used as measures of effectiveness.
In Review, this position will have accountabilities in the following areas:
- Visionary leader to drive software development for Cargill
- Engaged leader and recruiter of talent and high performing team
- Owner of the CBS portfolio/service strategy for software development solutions.
- Delivery oversight of program/project delivery and operations for the software development capability and developed solutions.
- Budget oversight for CBS Mobility portfolio across all CBS centers
- Guides innovation/transformation and continuous improvement efforts in the mobility software development space.
- Delivers against key business and operational SLA- s/KPI's across the delivery ecosystem. Manages key vendor relationships for both software and services partners.
- Drives appropriate standardization and uniqueness across the portfolio.
Principal Accountabilities :
60% Manage Delivery and Execution for CBS Mobility Portfolio
- Manages development, application quality, service delivery and governance within and across multiple application process domains and regions in alignment with the portfolio strategy and architecture
- Lead and incorporate industry best practices around design, build, development life cycle, and incident ensuring CBS Mobility team follows Global IT established processes, tools, design & build minimums and standards.
- Monitors service performance measures of CBS Mobility portfolio in alignment with the ITIL Service Level Management Process
- Develop and implement strategic and flexible resource and delivery models to satisfy long term view of demand and provide delivery model in alignment with Global IT Strategy.
- Partner with strategic sourcing and supplier governance office to effectively leverage internal and external technical delivery capabilities creating scalable and globally consumable models.
25% People and Budget Management:
- Administer/oversees general workforce administration policies and programs in the areas of communications, staffing, training, evaluations, disciplinary actions and safety.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement and through subordinate managers.
- Develop planning for future workforce needs in direct control and participates in the selection of employees. Manages to outcomes across needs in ecosystem (region/partners/value enablers).
- Communicate key decisions, Cargill information and other enabling information to team
- Accountable for medium-term outlook workforce planning and for performance management, talent development, succession planning, coaching, and engagement for team.
- Implements systems and processes to maintain a highly engaged workforce.
- Responsible for financial management across team and business planning (forecasting, reporting P&L, etc.).
- Participate in the annual business planning process.
- Establish the overall fiscal year budget and pricing/recovery
- Responsible for the Optimization of the TCO.
15% Business Results, Metrics, Scorecards and Reporting
- Define expectations for program/project delivery score carding with PMO teams and key stakeholders including BPs for executive engagement. Ensure quality gates/reviews.
- Maintain metrics of business/operational performance and evaluates trends. Prepares and executes plans to improve operational support, addressing concerns and needs with high performance solutions.
- Ensure appropriate metrics (Risk, Issues, Project Status, Resource Utilization, etc.) are maintained, analyzed and acted on in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Leads and facilitates portfolio performance and stake holder reviews.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Graduate(CS/EE/ECE) or MCA with 15+ yrs of experience
- Last 5+ years in design and development of complex mobile solutions
- Must have rolled out Innovative high performance solutions with the latest technology in mobility.
- Must have extensive working knowledge on hybrid as well as native mobility platforms.
- Must have worked on large solutions and in agile teams.
- Must have working knowledge of distributed agile teams, the constitution, work allocation, delivery of the same including deliveries from remote locations.
- Must have excellent knowledge on Android, iOS, HTML 5, macOS, J2ME, windows8.1, 10, Blackberry, kindle, BREW, etc.
- Must have excellent knowledge on the latest on MADP suites.
- On other technologies, must have solid understanding of Cloud, Analytics.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on leading through ambiguity and influencing senior level management and key business stakeholders; ability to lead a geographically disburse team.
- Strong conceptual thinking; ability to establish and communicate a compelling vision and apply business needs with resource requirements in an effective manner as an input to near and long term requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas. Carry a desire to experiment and try new things and unconventional solutions to become more efficient and effective, should come up with lean solutions for issues / problems and innovative ides for features and products.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management of vendors.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20%.
- Trained or Certified in TOGAF
Job Information Technology
Primary Location - India-KA-Bangalore
Schedule - Full-time