TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:4463 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cargill - Audit Consultant - Operations & Supply Chain Risk (7-13 yrs)
Enterprise/Group: Corporate Admin / Finance
Business/ Function: Finance
Position Title: Audit Consultant - Operations and Supply Chain Risk
Reports To: Audit Director
Location: (City, Country, Legal Entity) Bangalore, India, Cargill Business Services
Position Purpose & Summary:
- Cargill corporate audit delivers value-add audits across a highly complex, global organization within risk domains such as Finance, Compliance, Trading, Operations & Supply Chain, Go To Market, Human Resources, Compliance and Strategy. To deliver high value, the audit team consists of highly experienced business and risk leaders (i.e., Audit Consultants) working in multi-discipline teams to assess risk and audit complex business issues. The audit work, insights and results are highly visible to senior leaders across the organization.
- As an Audit Consultant you will assist the Audit Leadership team with meeting the strategic objectives, mission and vision of the audit function. Key responsibilities include assessing business risks, end to end processes, and controls, and creating audit reports for both senior leaders and auditees. Corporate Audit is undergoing a transformation and the successful candidate in this role will be someone who is passionate about leveraging his/her previous experience to help enable the transformation of the audit function.
- Corporate Audit provides both leadership and technical development opportunities for team members that are seen as valuable to the organization. The group provides an opportunity to work with a variety of Cargill businesses around the world. You will have exposure to and interaction with all levels of the organization, from understanding how individual contributors execute their roles to briefing senior leaders on audit findings. You will be part of a high-performance team, consisting of individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds and business experiences who have a passion for continuous learning.
- This role will be primarily focused on delivering audit projects related to Cargill's Operations & Supply Chain risk domain, with additional opportunities to participate in audit projects across other risk domains dependent on project needs. This requires proven, advanced knowledge of Operations & Supply Chain processes gained through multiple experiences performing complex operational audits (i.e., non-SOX) and/or managing processes within the business related to supply chain operations; plant operations; environment, health and safety; food safety.
Principal Accountabilities :
- 60%: Assess, analyze, and report on audit projects you are assigned to through an understanding and analysis of business strategy and leadership interaction. Activities include risk assessment, project management, leading audit projects, and communicating and reporting of findings to senior management.
- Analyze end-to-end business processes and standards using data analytics.
- Identify risks within the business and make the connection to why they are important.
- Document, validate, and communicate audit findings with senior management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, sharing best practices including cost avoidance and more efficient utilization of resources.
- 20%: Provide leadership through leading/coaching project teams, domain expertise or risk/audit expertise. Possible areas of focus could include:
- Lead a team of peers through the end-to-end delivery of projects and own quality delivery of projects through the successful identification, analysis, and reporting of identified risks in an Audit project.
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Own Issue monitoring and resolution.
- Supporting continuous risk assessment.
- Own a standard audit approach for an area of domain expertise.
- Provide insights to emerging areas of risk.
- Develop others in your areas of expertise.
- 20%: Actively participate in the Audit strategic initiatives
- Champion the use of data analytics to draw conclusions and communicate findings.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement of the audit approach aligned with the Audit strategy.
- Special Projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills
- BS or BA/PG degree or equivalent.
- 7 or more years of relevant business experience, of which at least 5 years of internal audit experience
- Internal audit experience must include multiple experiences performing complex operational audits (i.e., non-SOX) related to Supply Chain & Operations risk such as supply chain operations; plant operations; environment, health and safety; food safety.
- Demonstrated successful career growth across at least three levels of progression (e.g., Analyst, Sr. Analyst, Manager)
- Proven success utilizing data and analytics to perform internal audits
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and assume various roles within a team.
- Ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage multiple and concurrent priorities.
- Demonstrates initiative, strong judgment and commitment for results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel globally between 30% and 40%.
- Experience managing operational processes within the business, such as supply chain operations; plant operations; environment, health and safety; food safety.
- Developing / creating data models for use within internal audit
- Experience in Project Management.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.