HR at Caresoft Global Private Limited
Views:1059 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Caresoft - HR Business Partner (0-1 yrs)
Qualification : MBA / MSW Freshers
Experience : 0 to 1 years in HRBP
Role & responsibilities:
- Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of the business, deal with ambiguity and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrates ability to provide planning, evaluation, and implementation expertise for complex and integrated projects.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be accountable to delivering business results
- Partner in driving employee engagement programs through proactive and structured interventions
- Post-onboarding connects followed by business level orientation session. Owning up monthly connects with new joiners with regular feedback and buddy process
- On-going people connect - Regular touch base with individuals and teams across domains, and, with the leadership up to Manager Level via formal/ informal catch ups.
- Ensuring quality and regular execution intra division communication platforms via regular town halls (quarterly) and connect meetings as agreed upon with the BU head.
- Handle grievances and concerns with empathy and bring them to closure. Escalate issues to proper authority as when the need arises.
- Keeps a proactive check on the general employee well-being engagement levels and intervene actively when necessary
- Ensuring structured documentation of employee/ leadership catch up session - one on one or team interactions, for ease of follow through and tracking
- Driving employee engagement initiatives across locations for the entire business unit based on the deep dive/analysis of VIBE survey results done each year, floor feedback, leadership connect, active employee conversations, exit conversations.
- Driving quarterly/monthly employee engagement / team effectiveness platforms Run the Fun calendar for the business.
- Ensuring timely updates, MISs to SDs, BU heads in conjunction with the BHR Leads Sharing the HR trends intelligence for people review meetings and support with inferences that help make people decisions.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written (English)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- People & Stakeholder Management
- Flexible, adaptable & result oriented
- Networking and Influence
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business & Global Perspective
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Advanced knowledge in MIS & PPT
- Vendor Management
- Additional certifications like Analytics / resource management / performance management /Talent engagement & Talent management will be value added