HR at Quality Care India Limited
Views:485 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CARE Hospitals - Unit Head - Finance (10-13 yrs)
To oversee the smooth and efficient functioning of the Finance Department, cash and statutory compliances and monitor strategic amendments from time to time
- Managing the finance function and establishing appropriate internal controls, especially in relation to the use and movement of funds.
- Ensuring all statutory reporting in a timely and accurately manner, acceptable to the set protocols of the unit's requirements.
- Providing monthly reports to the Board/Corporate, detailing the unit's performance against annual budget and other significant matters that ought reasonably to be brought to the Board's attention.
- Monitoring the management reporting function, including profitability, revenues and pricing tariff, as set by billing models.
- Incorporating budget and forecasting models, funding cash reporting and working capital; monitor performance of the unit.
- Managing risk and ensure risks are prioritized and minimized in a proactive manner and are regularly reviewed; raising issues with the Corporate/Board as appropriate.
- Managing and responding to queries related to the internal and external audit activities of the Group, working in conjunction with the Group's compliance.
- Ensuring accurate taxation policies are adopted, including corporate, VAT and tax planning.
- Handling relationships with key vendors and contributing in commercial areas/negotiations.
- Leading and motivating the finance function to ensure they meet agreed targets for company performance.
- Ensuring effective interface, integration and collaboration of resources in finance and related business areas.
- Representing the Company externally to customers, the industry and other organizations; ensuring that its reputation and capability are perceived positively.
- Any additional responsibilities entrusted by the department head at the Corporate Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.