CarDekho.Com - Senior Product Manager - B2B Segment - FinTech Domain (3-5 yrs)
At CarDekho our mission is to redefine the personal mobility space in India through FinTech Innovation. We evolved CarDekho Financial Services into India's topmost Digital Lending FinTechs (current annualized disbursals ~INR 2500 cr).
We are looking for Product managers who are passionate about scaling the product and have a strong analytical background.
Join us on our journey as we continue to transform and revolutionize the fintech industry.
What You will be doing?
- Bridge the gap between business goals and consumer problems; define and own the short-term and long-term product roadmaps in line with the goals set by business and impact each OKR.
- Document all the business and product requirements based on inputs from all key stakeholders; define the product acceptance testing criteria; work closely with engineering, design, data sciences, and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery.
- Think as an end-user and translate complicated product ideas into simple wireframes and flows to deliver world class user experience.
- Engage with customers & partner with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Business, Communication, Growth) to prioritize, drive and implement the product changes.
- Conduct A/B testing, multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and decide the best strategy to enhance the product.
- Identify key success metrics for the product, its features and measure the metrics post-launch; constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance
- Drive detailed PRD and its metrics to measure the performance.
Apply if you have :
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insights on industry trends
- Agile: Capable to meet the pace of rapidly growing company size and business targets through prioritization and radical thinking.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant product experience in the Fintech Domain
- Number Driven: We measure impact rather than effort. The effort is put in only if impact can be created and measured.
- Clear: Aware about why things are being done; has the ability to clearly articulate the solutions and also get there in the most efficient way.
- Fearless doer: Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Should be proficient in wire-framing