HR Executive at Girnarsoft (CarDekho)
Views:1919 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
CarDekho.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance - CS/LLB (5-9 yrs)
- Responsible for all secretarial matters relating to the company under the Companies Act, 2013 and compliances with applicable secretarial standards issued by ICSI.
- Responsible for FEMA/RBI compliances ODI, FCGPR, FCTRS, FLA, APR filings and Downward Investment reporting.
- Ensuring that the company complies with the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Executing/monitoring all secretarial activities in Fund Raising from PE investors, handling legal Due diligence in respect to fund raise. Regular dealing and communication with Investors and external counsels.
- Review of Shareholders and Share subscription agreement and providing inputs thereof and ensuring strict compliance of SHA.
- Preparation of Circular Resolutions, Notice/Agendas of Board/General meetings, Minutes of Board Meetings & General Meetings and Annual reports.
- Ensuring ESOPs management, drafting of various ESOP Plans and taking corporate approvals for grant of ESOPs. Management of ESOP Tool.
- Review of various contracts and business model from regulatory perspective and providing opinions to business teams.
- Providing opinions in respect to Labour laws, Telecom laws, NBFC operations etc.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records of the Company and reporting to ROC.
- Implementation of well-defined standardized Compliance processes along with technology in the form of Compliance tool.
- Managing complete IPR portfolio of Company.
- End to end compliance with respect to laws and applicable regulations including S&E registrations.
- Supporting statutory auditors and Internal Auditors for Statutory/Secretarial audit.
- Managing internal clients, stakeholders, Investors and Group Companies.
-Reporting to Associate Director - Compliance.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities).
1. Well abreast with Company Law, FEMA, RBI regulations applicable to Foreign and NBFC Company, Labour laws, Trademark Act etc.
2. Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, legal documents, manuals, and other regulatory documentation.
3. Excellent English communication & Drafting skills.
4. Efficient in doing legal & regulatory research and providing opinions to different stakeholders.
5. Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Background (essential and desired) :
1. Minimum work experience of 7-10 years with an in-house Secretarial/Compliance team of a Company/Tech Start-up.
Essential Education :
1. Company Secretary
2. LLB (not mandatory)