Senior Associate Director - Talent at Girnarsoft
Views:1589 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CarDekho - Director - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/IMT/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (10-14 yrs)
Looking for aSenior HRBP, reporting into Global CHRO, at CarDekho (4500+ employees, Series D). The role would be heading HRBP function for 2 hyper-growth businesses. The span of employees would be close to 2500.
WHO WE ARE ?
CarDekho is the flagship site of GirnarSoft, and along with its other group sites like ZigWheels, Gaadi, PowerDrift and BikdeDekho, is India's leading digital automotive solutions provider digitizing the Indian auto ecosystem.
CarDekho has raised funding from marquee investors which includes Sequoia India, Hillhouse Capital, CapitalG (formerly known as Google Capital), Tybourne Capital, HDFC Bank, Times Internet, Ratan Tata, Dentsu and Trifecta.
With more than 73 million in monthly traffic, 39 million monthly unique visitors, 1.9 million YouTube subscribers and more than 6 million mobile app downloads, GirnarSoft group has become the largest consumer facing auto tech company in the country. The Company is also a pioneer in introducing specialized portals like TyreDekho.com, TrucksDekho.com and CollegeDekho.com.
The company also has a presence in international markets under the brand names of ZigWheels and OTO, covering diverse countries such as Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia. OTO.com is the number one auto site in Indonesia.
It's a great opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial team delivering industry transforming products which will be taken globally.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU- ??
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business- HR plans
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design, employee engagement and talent analytics
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members and HR line managers
- Supporting line managers across the business on organizational structure and design
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
APPLY IF YOU HAVE-
- Graduate and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Human Resources or an advanced degree in HR, business or relevant curriculum preferred IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD
- Required 8-12 years of relevant work experience within HRBP function, working closely with business leaders in a dynamic complex setting with multiple functions.
- Exposure to working in a product based / eCommerce organization will be preferred & a significant plus.
- Exposure working in an organization setting up its operations with focus on Performance Management System, HR Operations and building the HR processes within the firm.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, recognize trends, and identify systemic approaches to solving problems in this fast moving, constantly changing environment is imperative.
- Experience working with managers and multi-client groups required.
- Have demonstrated excellent skills in the areas of: leadership, business acumen, consulting, analysis, project management, communication, presentation, negotiation and conflict management, and problem solving while working within a matrix human resources role and structure.
- Agility, grit and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced growth environment with ever-changing needs and requirements; able to think strategically as well as perform tactically with a whatever-it-takes attitude!
Preferred batch would be 2009/2010/2011.
The location would be NCR.
Interested folks can send in their CV to email@example.com
OUR DELITE :
As an organization we are a young at heart, tech-savvy, and always looking to discover something awesome.
- Best of Worlds: Enthusiasm of a - Start-Up- but backed with stable business Ecosystem and financial strong equilibrium, allows your performance to dictate your success in our ever growing company.
- Greater Ownership --Participate in an entrepreneurial and niche business and simultaneously enjoy the benefits of a professional organization.
- Dynamic work - At all times, there are multiple projects being worked on across diverse technologies meaning your work day will never be boring or monotonous.
- Employee @Work - Specialist and expert leaders teach you about new technologies and help you grow your specialties.
- Opportunity to work on challenging, rewarding projects with talented colleagues.
- Blending expertise with skills : Part of a team of qualified & experienced leaders with varied skills and credentials.