Head - HR at Carbazar
Views:872 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carbazr - Chief Financial Officer (7-11 yrs)
- Head the F&A Function of the Company
- Important to be well versed with Working Capital
-Important to be well versed with Corporate Finance
- Work closely with MD and Shareholders
- Responsible for directing an organization's overall financial policies.
- Oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- At least 7-11 years of direct experience in the field.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Overseeing all treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities for the organization.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising senior management on the organization's financial condition. Working with senior staff in setting annual financial goals and targets for organization.
- Tracking, reporting on and managing the overall financial performance of the organization.