Manager-HR at CaratLane Trading Private Limited
Views:22306 Applications:1166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
CaratLane.com - Assistant Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize online marketing campaigns across product categories
- Work with creative and media agencies for timely and quality execution
- Track and report competitor marketing activities as well as price positions on a weekly basis
- Be responsible for achieving leads and traffic targets across various online vehicles such as Search, Facebook, Emailers, Remarketing & Affiliates.
- Achieve ROI targets and drive ongoing improvement for the same through rigorous testing and optimization.
- Ongoing analytics for Landing page optimization and testing to improve conversion of online campaigns on Search, Display, eDMs etc.
- Ongoing reporting on relevant metrics and status of action items.
- Manage weekly and monthly marketing budgets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of online marketing concepts across Google AdWords, Facebook Ads/SEO/eDMs/Affiliates and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- 1 to 4 years of hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising and Google Analytics
- Take strong ownership for assigned tasks and independently take them to closure.
- Meticulous planning and execution with attention to detail.
- A love for numbers and data. Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- High speed of execution and quick but collaborative decision making.
- Self-driven, ability to plan and execute in ambiguous / limited data availability situations
- Interested in the jewellery category. Should have an aesthetic eye for good creative and design
- 2 to 4 years experience in online marketing, preferably with an eCommerce / online company
- Excellent communication skills. We love grammar nazis.
- MBA from a good institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.