HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:1610 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Capwise Finance - Vice President - Investment Banking (12-17 yrs)
Mission Statement :
Capwise Financial Services is looking to add to its leadership team through new hirings of senior talents for its Investment Banking practice (VC, PE and M&A Advisory).
Senior Talent in VP role will be required to match the ambition and growth plans of Capwise Financial Services inthe Investment Banking space. Candidates will be required to build upon a demonstrable track record of both developing existing relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
Advisory and management consulting are one of the key business units of Capwise Financial Services. We are
focused on delivering solutions and results. In an environment free from bureaucracy, excellence and
achievement are recognized and quickly rewarded. We are committed to the development of our staff where
monetary rewards are driven by deliverables, and an entrepreneurial approach.
We encourage open communication within a collaborative and progressive working environment.
We are keen to invest in consultants who want to match our ambitions and growth plans.
Job title : VP -Investment Banking
Function : M&A Advisory
Location : Mumbai
Report to : Naresh Biyani
Manager position : Director & CEO
Duties & responsibilities Included but are not limited to:
1.Developing and delivering a focused IB strategy for Capwise Financial Services in key sectors such as Pharma, Industrials, FMCG, Infra, FIG, and TMT.
2. Grow the team, practice, and organization through targeted business development and top-line growth.
3. Identify and implement opportunities to grow the value, services, and work volume delivered by the Capwise advisory business unit.
4. Develop and mentor consultants alongside other members of the senior management team to build the leadership culture.
5. Display a clear hands-on approach through consistent delivery and a willingness to be involved in the full life cycle of management consultancy from identifying opportunities through to post-project completion support.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language :
Relevant Work Experience :
Minimum years of experience : 12 years +
Preferred industry experience : Advisory Firm, FIG
Functional Knowledge Required : yes
Skills Required :
Candidates are required to have a proven pedigree of demonstrable success throughout their career in management consulting with a track record of consistently exceeding targets and expectations.
We expect business and consulting experience gained within recognized financial institutions, leading Advisory firms, or a specialized boutique consultancy with :
1. A proven track record in business development / consulting sales through both the identification of new clients and expansion of existing client market share.
2. The ability to engage with senior leadership across the business industry.
3. Expert knowledge of global best practices to help Investment Banking customers achieve their business goals.
4. The ability to work collaboratively whilst also providing constructive challenges and advice.
5. Exceptional communication, presentation, and relationship management skills along with a collaborative approach in working.
Qualifications : Post Graduate/Specialized in Finance/ Business Administration/ CA
Requirements of the job : The position is based at Mumbai