HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:1453 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Capwise Finance - Origination Role - M&A & Private Equity - Consumer Sector - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-9 yrs)
Job title: Origination (M&A & PE- Consumer Sector preferred)
Notice Period: Immediately - 30 days
Experience - 3+ Years Experience
Function: Investment Banking
Report to: Vice President- Transaction Advisory M&A/ PE
- Originate mandates for the products like Merger & Acquisition, private Equity and Special Situations
- Design and implement go-to-market strategies and identify business development opportunities
- Strategize ideas and execute methods for improving the Firms business development initiatives
- Assess practice group strengths and research clients, competitors, industry and market trends to aid in BD initiatives
- Analyze and report on key BD metrics that speak to improving the effectiveness of the Firms BD efforts
- Keep visiting exhibition, build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated and Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Interact with clients at Promoter level, manage strong relationships with clients
- Excellent team and relationship management skills
- Team leading, Analytical thinking, Communication, Innovation, Resilience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Originating mandates for M&A (Sell side / Buyside) along with Private Equity domain across various Industries (Consumer sector preferred along with Industrials / Manufacturing)
- Scoping of market & offering various corporate finance products to target customers.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Preliminary screening of prospective customers by analyzing their financials, past performance etc., based on the parameterized credit scoring models.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assessing creditworthiness of clients and identifying the account sickness in incipient stage to reduce delinquency ratio.
- To unlock value for the CLIENT by structuring large/small business pools
- On boarding the client by providing Structuring solution
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language :
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum years of experience
- 3 +years experience in managing clients.
- Good Communication and Relationship Management Skills
Functional Knowledge Required:
In-depth understanding entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation or appraisal, preparation of term sheets and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
- Relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Financial statement analysis
- Deep understanding of debt markets
Qualifications - MBA ( from Premium Institute ) / CA / CFA