HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:229 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Capwise Finance - Debt Syndication/Structure Finance Role (7-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Capwise Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (CFPL) is a financial services company catering to companies across all segments and all sectors in India. Founded in 2020, Capwise is a diversified financial services and boutique investment banking firm based in Mumbai, India. The Company provides comprehensive financial services to its clients, including debt syndication, PE/VC advisory, M&A, AIF Fund Raise, Debt Capital Markets, and Distressed Asset Advisory.
- Our investor network spans across institutes Banks, NBFCs, Mutual Funds, PE/VCs, Special Situation Funds, Insurance Companies, Sovereign Funds, and Family Offices. With 60 employees and three offices across India, Capwise is also having another arm that provides a marketplace for loans through FINBII (www.finbii.com) and loans to NBFCs through its NBFC business.
- We have strong relationships with lenders and investors across the public sector and private sector including MFs, insurance companies, and family offices.
- We have a successful track record of executing a range of fund-raising transactions and have built a reputation in debt syndication of project finance, and structured financing transactions. The Companys deep understanding and knowledge of the Indian financial services sector enables it to provide innovative solutions and maximise value for its clients. Capwise works closely with its clients to understand their needs, assist them in their growth strategies and provide them with appropriate solutions. Its comprehensive understanding of Indias regulatory and banking framework leads to quick deal closures. In the two years since its inception, Capwise has achieved exemplary success in syndicating 14,000+ Cr of debt and has successfully closed 26 equity transactions across various sectors.
- Client focus is the center of our value system and we believe in investing in long-term relationships by remaining committed, relentlessly striving for excellence, and being a trusted advisor. Our in-depth understanding and knowledge of the lending space in India enable us to provide innovative solutions and derive maximum value for our clients. Our sound understanding of the Indian regulatory framework results in fast deal closures. This makes us one of the growing financial investment advisors in India.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Completion of Debt Capital Market Transactions including syndicated debt, structured finance, acquisition, project finance.
- Handle the entire gamut of pre- and post-sanction activities including project evaluation or appraisal, preparation of term sheets and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
- Maintain relationships with DCM investors including Public Sector banks, financial institutions Group, asset managers (Domestic Mutual Funds).
- Excellent team and relationship management skills with diversify lenders.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability will be key; must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.
- Team leading, Analytical thinking, Communication, Innovation, Resilience.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language :
Relevant Work Experience :
Minimum years of experience : 7+ years of work experience
Preferred industry: experience Financial Services, NBFC/ Banks, Advisory Firm.
- MBA from tier-2/3 B-School, or
- Chartered Accountant, or CFA, Bachelor/Masters in Economics
Requirements of the Job : The position is based at Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.