HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:925 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Capwise Finance - Debt Capital Markets Role (8-13 yrs)
Mission statements :
- Prepare Information Memorandum for the mandated clients and discuss with prospective lenders to arrange funds for the clients.
- Prepare pre and post NBG and appraisal notes on behalf of the Lenders/Banks to expedite the process.
- Liaising with Clients and Investors for better communication.
- Originate mandates for all products like Structured Debt, revolving credit facilities, BC/Co-lending partnerships, Private Equity, Special Situation along with Acquisitions
- Interact with clients at Promoter level, manage strong relationships with clients and Investors (Banks/FIs/NBFCs)
- Search out for new lenders/investors and maintain MIS for criteria of each lenders
- Interact with Investors and handle the entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation or appraisal, preparation of term sheets and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
- Excellent team and relationship management skills
- Team leading, Analytical thinking, Communication, Innovation, Resilience.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Originating mandates for Debt/Equity/Buy and Sell for various Industries.
- Scoping of market & offering various corporate finance products to target customers.
- Preliminary screening of prospective customers by analyzing their financials, past performance etc., based on the parameterized credit scoring models.
- Structuring solutions to suit client requirements.
- Responsible for the pre & post sanctioning documentation by ensuring the compliance with organizational /
Bank credit policies.
- Drafting documentations including engagement letters, market update, and investors feedback, discussion material for live deal transactions, internal deal announcement and case study.
- To prepare the CMA report & various financial reports for the Bank.
- Ensuring TAT with respect to obtaining sanctions, clearance from compliance groups.
- Liaison with bankers for optimizing the overall cost of fund, periodic declaration etc.
- Responsible for recovery/follow-up from customers for dues.
- Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies with a view to penetrate new relationships and
expand existing ones with Banks & FIs.
- Assessing creditworthiness of clients and identifying the account sickness in incipient stage to reduce delinquency ratio.
- Prepare business plans and pitch books to support the team in deals pitching and structuring.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language :
Relevant Work Experience Minimum years of experience : 8+years experience in managing clients in NBFCs/FIs ETC.
- Understanding of corporate finance products, Preliminary screening of prospective customers by analyzing their financials, past performance etc., CMA report & various financial reports, Key financial Ratios etc.
Preferred industry experience : NBFCs/FIs/ FIG
Functional Knowledge Required : In-depth understanding entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation or appraisal, preparation of term sheets and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
Skills Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Advanced financial modelling and financial analytical skills
- High personal and professional ethical standards.
- The ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Team-oriented, positive, professional, strong work ethic and able to handle multiple projects/assignments.
Qualifications : MBA/CA
Requirements of the job : The position is for Mumbai