HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:256 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Capwise Finance - Chief Technology Officer (12-15 yrs)
Company Name- Capwise Financial Services(FinBII)
Position : CTO(Chief Technology Officer)
Function : Information Technology
Location : Noida Sec-16
Report to : CEO & Co- Founder
Industry : Banking / Financial Services
Position Type : Full Time
About The Role : We are looking for a talented individual with early-stage start-up experience to join in a CTO role overseeing a diverse and talented engineering department. We are looking for someone to bring maturity to their full-stack product and ensure the business is fit for scale as the business approaches to scale.
The ideal candidate S/He should have :
- Proven experience within a technical start-up
- Can build internally & Lead the technology & engineering teams
- Build innovative lending products and expand market reach & business. - should have strong
architectural and executional skills
Duties & Responsibilities :
- As leader of the Engineering team, you will be leading enhancements in existing product & bringing innovative initiatives with a passionate team to bring higher efficiencies and a great customer experience
- Someone who has developed and deployed software with a strong focus on end-user experience. We are seeking someone with proven experience & a proven track record of BFSI Sector
- Experience delivering platform technology and creating an ecosystem of applications and services across multiple verticals and solution offerings
- Successfully scaling technology infrastructure to support & Business Growth
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly-iterating, design-forward, product-focused companies
- Start-up attitude, team player with record of leading and mentoring employees
- Spirit of Collaboration and engaging with Key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and areas to bring higher synergies for achieving goals.
- Understand and collaborate on complete product lifecycle from concept to execution
- Own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute and institute best engineering
practices, and deliver innovative products.
- Would be responsible for Backend, Frontend, Infrastructure, Architecture, Scalability, server-side
engineering, UI and all other technological aspects of the product
- Provide inputs, estimates, and plans to the management and technical management for product and feature development. Set and manage expectations, communicate, and execute goals within timelines
- Strong process sense - What are the right-sized process for our organization. Can articulate the required changes and bring about innovative systems / processes which lead to system enhancements and process efficiencies
- Strategic orientation - Able to align to company vision and long-term goals and execute strategy
- Motivate and Lead by example - Ability to manage a team of talented engineers and guide them towards the goal of the company
- Culture Ambassador for Technologists: As a leader of leaders, he or she needs to ensure that managers can guide their teams effectively. Cultivate a culture that Supports productive collaboration, keeps everyone moving in the same direction, and affirms common core beliefs of the organization.
- Building, managing and grooming a high performing and collaborative team.
- Aid the engineering team with architecture and all manner of technical decisions.
- Ensure standards are followed and appropriate engineering processes are applied.
- Mitigate project risk.
- Build a culture of engineering excellence in the team through smart hiring and mentoring.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language :
Relevant Work Experience : Minimum years of experience 12-15 years of work experience .
Preferred industry experience is Financial Services/ BFSI/Fintech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 12 - 15 Years of experience out of which at least 5-7 years must with Fintech / NBFC (preferably)
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management
- Strong exposure to open-source technology - Python, Linux, SQL , React JS,Typescript,Node JS, AngularJS, Graph DB, Web development frameworks, Clouds, AWS etc.
- Experience of building from scratch. Should have built teams, applications, products and made them scalable.
- Passionate to drive initiatives, proactive and deliver results.
- Ability to architect and manage the critical platforms enabling business processes
Qualifications : B. tech / M. Tech / MS in Computer Science / Application.
Location of the job : The position is based at Noida Sec-16.