HR at Capwise Financial Services Private Limited
Views:5425 Applications:1342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Capwise Finance - Analyst/Associate - M&A/Private Equity - Investment Banking Domain (1-5 yrs)
This role offers a chance to become part of the investment banking team and would be involved in private equity, venture capital, and mergers & acquisition transactions.
- Develop financial models for the target companies
- Compute valuation of target companies using various methods
- Perform financial analysis using the available financial statements as part of live transactions
- Conduct primary and secondary research on the sector and the target companies
- Create investment pitch decks and other review materials required for the transactions
- Keep track of relevant events and news
- Candidate will also be involved in deal sourcing through desktop research, preparing pitches and client engagements.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and team-focused with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Financial modelling
- Deep understanding of financial statements
- Drive and acumen to conduct in-depth research
- Proactive, enthusiastic approach with very high attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgment
- Excellent Client Service skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to individuals with varying levels of product expertise.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Power point, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- MBA from tier-2/3 B-School, or Chartered Accountant, or CFA, Bachelors/Masters in Economics
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in financial modeling and research
- Investment Banking Analyst 1-3 years
- Investment Banking Associate 2-5 years
- Prior experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals/BFS/Industrial sectors will be preferred
Capwise Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (CFPL) is a financial services company catering to companies across all segments and all sectors in India. Founded in 2020, Capwise is a diversified financial services and boutique investment banking firm based in Mumbai, India. The Company provides comprehensive financial services to its clients, including debt syndication, PE/VC advisory, M&A, AIF Fund Raise, Debt Capital Markets, and Distressed Asset Advisory.
Our investor network spans across institutes Banks, NBFCs, Mutual Funds, PE/VCs, Special Situation Funds, Insurance Companies, Sovereign Funds, and Family Offices. With 60 employees and three offices across India, Capwise is also having another arm that provides a marketplace for loans through FINBII (www.finbii.com) and loans to NBFCs through its NBFC business.
We have strong relationships with lenders and investors across the public sector and private sector including MFs, insurance companies, and family offices.
We have a successful track record of executing a range of fund-raising transactions and have built a reputation in debt syndication of project finance, and structured financing transactions. The Companys deep understanding and knowledge of the Indian financial services sector enables it to provide innovative solutions and maximize value for its clients. Capwise works closely with its clients to understand their needs, assist them in their growth strategies and provide them with appropriate solutions. Its comprehensive understanding of Indias regulatory and banking framework leads to quick deal closures. In the two years since its inception, Capwise has achieved exemplary success in debt and equity across various sectors.
Client focus is the center of our value system and we believe in investing in long-term relationships by remaining committed, relentlessly striving for excellence, and being a trusted advisor. Our in-depth understanding and knowledge of the lending space in India enable us to provide innovative solutions and derive maximum value for our clients. Our sound understanding of the Indian regulatory framework results in fast deal closures. This makes us one of the growing financial investment advisors in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.