Captain Tractors - Manager - Product Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Urgent Required Manager - Product Marketing @ Rajkot !
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Lead a small team of product marketing specialists and interns; establish individual and team metrics and report on success.
- Bachelor's or Master's in marketing or related discipline
- 7+ years of product marketing, product management, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure