Human Resources at Captain Fresh
Views:3313 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Captain Fresh - Senior Manager - Operations (4-10 yrs)
About Captain Fresh :
We are a B2B marketplace leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry.
Our constant endeavour is to help farmers generate more revenue and businesses supply the freshest fish and seafood to their customers. We achieve this with deliberate efforts to build a data and deep tech-driven platform to power our supply chain.
Recently raised funding from leading investors Matrix Partners, Ankur Capital, Incubate Fund & ADB Ventures
What You'll Do :
- Building, mentoring and managing a team of high performing procurement and fulfilment leads present across geographies
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs
- Build a world class warehouse and logistics network to enable revenue aspirations and achieve set efficiency metrics.
- Manage and troubleshoot day to day key fulfilment metrics through the team - process adherence, customer updates and driving the quality metrics on various operational work -processes and SLAs.
- Define control tower playbook and execute KPI-driven adherence by all stakeholders
- Highlight anticipated breaches and liaison with respective teams to undertake proactive corrective measures
- Collaborating with the product & technology teams with inputs in development, launches and driving adoption of new product features
What You'll Need :
- Experience in building and managing WH and Logistic networks at scale.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in dealing with high level of complexity across multiple elements of business
- Impeccable attention to detail, great people management skills and ability to maintain high levels of energy in a super-fast-paced environment
- Inclination to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment