Manager - Admin & HR at CapitalSquare Advisors Private Limited
Views:248 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
CapitalSquare - Merchant Banker (4-6 yrs)
CSAPL is looking for CA/CS/MBA/CFA with 4-5 years of experience in merchant banking services. The candidate would be responsible for due diligence and executions of merchant banking assignments.
Desired Skill sets :
- CA/CS/MBA/CFA with relevant Merchant Banking experience of 4-5 years
- Expertise knowledge of various merchant banking services like IPO, Open Offers, Buyback, Delisting, Right Issue etc.
- Well versed with Companies Act, guidelines/regulations of SEBI, Income Tax, Companies Act, FEMA, etc.
- Ability to work in teams
- Willing to travel to client location for due diligence
- Well-presented & excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Conducting Due Diligence.
- Drafting of Offer Documents
- Liaison with clients, legal counsels, registrar, share transfer agents, auditors and other intermediaries
- Liaison with BSE, NSE, SEBI, NSDL, CDSL and other authority as per requirement.
- Manage proper documentation as required by the Merchant banker
- Advising clients on good corporate governance practices and compliances to various applicable Acts and guidelines.
- Framing Policies as required under the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations