HR at CapitaLand Services (India) Private Limited
Views:262 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
CapitaLand - Senior Executive - Contracts & Procurement (5-9 yrs)
- Vendor/Contractor sourcing & Vendor Development.
- Well-versed with the procurement cycle (PR to PO to Material receipt to billing).
- Initiate enquiry for quotes, float tenders, preparation of comparative statements for analysis and award of contracts.
- Monitor renewal of services/manpower contracts on time and all preparatory activities for finalization of the service contracts.
- Documentation/tracking of all purchase records including preparation of MIS and ISO documentation for Procurement and Stores to ensure compliance with ISO procedures.
- Issue of materials to respective user departments as per the request in compliance with company FR
- Planning & Inventory management (preferable).
- Issue of work orders from E-aims and Purchase Orders from Yardi and ensure reconciliation between records in Yardi and physical stock.
- Generate Monthly Closing Stock Statements and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Responsible for technical procurement, capital equipment, and direct and indirect materials relating to production.
- Call for tender and quotes, evaluate vendors' capability, quality, reliability and price competitiveness, negotiate with/award contracts within specified spending limits, and develop new qualified sources of supply.
- BE / Graduate in any discipline/ Diploma / MBA in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent communication - oral/written
- Positive Attitude and self-starter
- Leadership skills
- Ability to take ownership.
- Team player
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time management
- Vendor Management & Development
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Statutory knowledge