Talent Acquisition Role at Capital One
Views:1228 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Capital One - Senior Manager - Product Management - Data Management/Data Security (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Product Management (Data Management/Data Security)
Location : Bangalore (we have only one office in India i.e Bangalore)
Work mode : Hybrid
Experience : 10+ years
Product Management at Capital One is a critical, vibrant craft that requires a blend of entrepreneurial drive, keen business acumen, customer experience obsession, technical depth and strong people leadership. At Capital One India, we are building a Product Management team for Capital One Software, a new B2B software business focused on the booming Enterprise Data Management market.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Product Management to join as a founding member of this growing team to lead critical product development efforts in collaboration with the U.S.-based leadership team. The leader in this role will partner with a technology peer to build a key data security product that furthers our mission of making every data security breach immaterial.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and communicate the product vision and strategy for key components of the product
- Partner with technology leadership to align on prioritization of features to maximize business and customer outcomes
- Build a team of product managers / owners
- Deeply understand the needs of data security professionals, the users of data security products, and goals of would be customer data thieves
- Incorporate design thinking and data analytics to inform product design
- Enable collaboration and ensure communication between teams
- Maintain a healthy backlog of work and play a critical role in many agile ceremonies.
- Support the team with escalation and resolution of impediments
- Serve as the connection between customers, Capital Ones mission, and your team
We want you if you are:
- Interested in building lasting relationships with peers and having fun while building products that delight customers and drive value to the business
- A learner who is able to quickly get up to speed in a highly technical environment. Willing and able to get deep into the technical weeds of a product, able to explain its architecture and how it works. Even better if youre experienced in having substantive debates about the technical direction of products with your tech peers that lead to an optimal outcome.
- Passionate about building a well-rounded product management skill set that is human centered, business focused, and technology driven with an emphasis on integrated problem solving and people leadership.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- A do-er who can also zoom out and think strategically
- An excellent oral and written communicator
- Highly collaborative and have the ability to influence and lead
- Experienced in managing and developing top talent
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 8+ years of experience in product management or at least 5 years of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters degree
- Experience building data security and/or data management products
- Experience working at a startup or in a startup environment
- 3+ years of experience in Agile product management
- 2+ years of people leadership experience leading product manager teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.