Capital Markets Operations Role - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Capital Markets Operations
- Processing and settlements of FX, MM, Derivative deals (Inter-Bank/ Corporate)
- Awareness and monitoring of Regulatory requirements (CRR & SLR)
- Knowledge on Listed Derivatives (Currency and Interest Rates)
- Checking of documents received from counter-parties / brokers including confirmation matching
- Follow-up and Book keeping of documents (Underlying/Confirmations/BRs)
- Daily liquidity management in coordination with Front office
- Close monitoring of outstanding items in Local/Foreign Nostro accounts.
- Liaison with clients and internal departments and Audit
- Reconciliation of Bank's FX Position
- Reconciliation of FX suspense accounts and follow up on outstanding entries.
- Knowledge on regulatory reports and time lines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.